Skip alternative from Easy Bag
January 8, 2016
January 8, 2016
Stop using skips, use our easy skip alternative!
Skip hire is one of the most common forms of waste collection that individuals and businesses use for the removal of excess rubbish.
Skips do make great waste containers but can be expensive if they are not filled to capacity. Commonly skip hire is charged at a fixed price regardless of the volume of waste collected.
Also skips are fairly large metal containers that can sometimes be difficult to place legally on the property of the hirer.
Skip bags are great skip alternatives
Easy skip bags are an ideal waste management solution for the removal of small amounts of waste or construction sites with limited space and/or access.
Easy bags are great skip alternatives because (when opened and filled) they measure 90cm x 90cm x 90cm and can contain up to 1 tonne of waste.
Waste streams accepted in easy skip bags include:
Other reasons people choose easy bags as an alternative to hiring a skip include:
- No maximum hire period. Easy bags can remain uncollected for as long as the individual requires
- Free delivery of the empty easy bag(s) throughout the BH postcode
- A number of convenient locations for purchasing empty easy bags
- Filled easy bag are collected within 5 working days of collection booking
- Opportunity to order bagged aggregates, sands and soils first and then re-use the bag for waste collection
- Filled skip bags can be located in front gardens, on pathways, driveways, car parking spaces etc. (restrictions apply)
- Collected waste is transported for processing at a leading local recycling centre
Ordering an easy skip alternative